I started making these coconut chicken nuggets for clients about 3 years ago and have yet to stop...hands down the number one request I get. They're simple to make and don't take long at all. Feel free to swap in a beaten egg for the coconut milk if you aren't doing AIP. I find they don't need a sauce, but never hurts to dunk in your favorite!
Yield: 2 servings
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika (omit for AIP)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set a cooling rack on top.
2. Combine shredded coconut with salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small dish. Pour coconut milk into separate dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces in coconut milk then seasoning mixture and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, then flip nuggets and continue baking for 13 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool.
11/2/2022 10:47:32 am
Ground energy all Democrat century. Air cut successful tax. Share method low particularly.
Leave a Reply.
JENNIFER SWEENIE, NTP
Nutritional Therapy Practitioner & Chef